Compact SAS Tactical Survival Bow with Camo Carry Bag (arrows sold separately)
WE NOW ALSO HAVE A LOCAL FULFILLMENT CENTRE IN AUSTRALIA AT www.survivalarcherysystems-australia.com.
SAS Compact Folding Tactical Survival Bow!! Don't miss out! Get this premium survival bow while stocks last!
Now made in the USA, the SAS Tactical Survival Bow with camo carry bag is the only survival bow on the market designed by experienced engineers who have designed it to withstand many decades of use. It is also the only bow capable of fitting in a survival bag AND able to protect your arrows from damage.
For more info on what makes the SAS Tactical Survival Bow the ultimate survival bow on the market today check out our article on The 8 Critical Aspects of a Survival Bow
The SAS (Survival Archery Systems) Tactical Survival Bow. Available in options of 45#, 50# and 55# at 28" draw, weighing in at only 2.2lbs (1kg) and measuring just 21" (537mm) when in storage mode this patent pending bow is the world's most compact, most powerful tactical survival bow. The bow employs a novel compact folding system design which allows for a quick conversion from folded storage mode to a weapons-ready state. With arrow speeds topping 200fps this is the perfect silent weapon for both tactical and hunting applications where firearms and more bulky bows cannot be used. Fitting into most backpacks this system not only protects the take-down arrows inside the riser, but is also the perfect weapon for a bug-out bag or grab bag. Patent pending and manufactured using the finest US and Aerospace grade materials this product sets the benchmark in long term tactical and survival usage. Converting from left to right hand by simply swapping the bow between hands and the fact that no special tools are required for operation and maintenance, makes this bow easy to use when shared between multiple archers or unit members. The bow comes with a camo carry case that can be worn as a bow backpack, but converts into a quiver for both left and right handed archers. Look no further than the SAS Tactical Survival Bow when looking for the perfect all-round silent tactical or bug-out bag weapon. As per the SAS motto, He who prepares survives.
(Note: requires reversal of one limb; no tools required. Please see our videos. New archers should also err on the side of caution and choose lower poundage bows - 55# bows are definitely not recommended for new archers and we have numerous new customers requesting to purchase lighter limbs shortly after the purchase of our 55# bows. A 55# bow is equivalent to about a 70# compound bow in perceived draw effort as you hold the full 55# at your anchor point.). The lowest legal poundage (and possibly 5# upward of that) for hunting in your area is generally recommended if you are a new archer. You will be better able to develop proper form and will be more accurate.
- Bow type - Modern Longbow
- Draw weight - 45, 50 and 55 pounds at 28 inch draw (Note: New archers should err on the side of caution and choose lower poundage bows - 55# bows are definitely not recommended for new archers.)
- Maximum draw length - 31 inches
- Bow Length - 60 inches (strung), 21 (inches folded/stored)
- Brace Height - 7-8 inches recommended depending on your draw length
- Arrows speed - Up to 200 ft/s for 50 pound version and up to 210 ft/s for 55 pound version
- String compatibility - B50 Dacron
- Backpack/storage bag - Camo carry case (pattern may vary from photo shown) with adjustable straps and fully closing storage compartment for string and other accessories.
- Strung bow weight - 1kg (2.2 pounds)
- Requires reversal of one limb during assembly using a hand tightened retaining pin and screw. That's the secret to how we got such a long bow down to only 21".
- The production ready version of the tactical survival bow makes use of the finest US and Aerospace materials.
- Riser and limb holding brackets - Aerospace Grade T6 Aluminium (a premium grade even when compared to aircraft grade T6 aluminium). The material also receives a special surface treatment prior to anodizing in order to make the surface non-reflective. This same surface treatment also allows for a better surface for paint adhesion should you the customer want to employ a camo paint system to the product.
- Limbs - Made in the USA from the same high quality composite material that is used by nearly all of the big names in the archery industry. Our limbs are cut using precision waterjet technology and painted directly at the supplier in order that we can receive a consistent, quality product from the industry's best.
- Hardware - The retaining pin is made of marine grade 316 stainless steel that has been specially chemically treated in order to allow for a black surface treatment to prevent glare. Our supplier is a military vendor who perfected this process over the past decades to ensure a consistent quality finish.
- The retaining pin screw is made of a durable black nylon that prevents the screw from coming loose and also reduces overall weight of the bow. This is not a load bearing screw and therefore a design improvement over previous metal versions. The screw was changed to nylon due to some customers reporting vibration issues with the metal screws.
- Limb securing bolts - The limb securing bolts are made from a high tension steel which offers a high degree of safety to ensure compliance in the field and only requires a light oil from time to time.
- We hope you enjoy the product and trust that it will give you many years of trusted service in the field.
What you get:
- SAS Tactical Survival Bow in your choice of draw weight
- Camo Carry Case, Backpack and Quiver (pattern and colour may vary from photo)
- 16 Strand B50 Dacron 60" String
- 1 x Fred Bear All Weather arrow rest to initial chosen handedness (spares and RH/LH options sold separately)
- 1 x brass nock set with black inner
- 2 x riser end caps
- 1 x Velcro security strap
- 1 x owners manual
- A 12 month original owner's warranty as per our warranty conditions (Bow only)
- Arrows are not included, but shown in photos only to demonstrate storage capability of riser.
Please note that we do not accept returns for bows that have been strung up. Should you wish to return your bow for whatever reason after receiving it you must not attempt to string the bow. The bow has special indicator marks which tell us if the bow has been strung and could pose a potential risk to another customer. This is how we ensure that our customers remain safe should a returned bow have been dry-fired without our knowledge. Therefore please ensure you intend to keep the bow once you string it for the first time.
Share this item: